Can you feel the burn? It’s time to build lean muscle with today’s article on how to build muscle fast. Let’s take a look at the basics, then we’ll dive straight into the list of tips to get you started on the right foot! Whether you are a novice or experienced bodybuilder, following these steps can help you reach your goals in no time! Bodybuilding has become very popular over the last 20 years and it doesn’t look like it’s going to slow down anytime soon! So what are you waiting for?
Top 5 Tips to Build Muscle Fast – Bodybuilding 101 with Trainer Maxwell Alexander – Featured by “Secrets of Natural Bodybuilding” on Amazon Kindle
Everyone wants to have a fit and muscular body. And of course, we all want it fast! But here’s the thing: Building muscle takes time. You can’t just force your muscles to grow in a day or even a week. It usually takes months of weightlifting and proper nutrition for your muscles to grow. The good news is that there are some things you can do today that will help you build muscle faster than you thought possible! In this blog post, I’m going to go over my top 5 tips for building muscle mass fast. If you follow these tips every day, I guarantee you’ll see results within two weeks (and they’ll be much better results than doing nothing!).
- Make sure you are consuming enough protein throughout the day. Protein is one of the building blocks for muscle growth and makes up around 15% of our total calorie intake. So be sure to consume at least one protein shake a day as well as plenty of meat, beans, eggs, dairy, etc.
- Eat more calories than your body needs to maintain its current weight. Simply put, eating more calories equals more energy. And when you exercise and increase your workload, your body needs energy to heal itself and get stronger so that the next time you train, it will get bigger.
- Focus on full body workouts instead of isolating individual muscles. Full body workouts allow for greater gains because they train many different muscle groups simultaneously rather than focusing on just one group at a time. Not to mention, it also keeps your workout from getting repetitive.
- Incorporate lifting heavy weights into your routine because heavier weights build strength and power, which helps build muscle faster. Start by lifting 60-70% of what you normally would for 8-12 reps and work your way up from there.
- Reduce the amount of cardio you do. By limiting cardio to no more than 20 minutes three times a week, you give your body ample opportunity to recover and grow.
Remember that muscles grow during rest periods, not during training. Exercising too much and not giving yourself enough recovery time will ultimately lead to injury and stagnation. That being said, don’t be afraid to take days off from time to time. Your body needs it! Now that you know my top five ways to build muscle fast, I challenge you to try them for the next two weeks. What are you waiting for?