Dear Frances has an exciting opportunity for a social media superstar to join our growing team in London. The role will require you to manage all aspects of the brand’s social media, social content creation, photo and video production and editing, as well as being responsible for growth across all channels. . Applicants should live and breathe social media, have a solid understanding of luxury branding and social engagement.
This is an extremely attractive position for an experienced candidate with a passion for luxury fashion and interested in joining a dynamic and growing international team.
- Responsible for managing the brand’s social media strategy
- Develop and create compelling social content
- Drive growth across all social channels
- Manage the social media content calendar across all platforms to ensure that the content is regular, relevant and engaging
- Photography and videography for social media
- Photo and video montage for social networks
- Propose innovative campaigns to stimulate engagement and brand awareness
- Work closely with the design team to create behind-the-scenes content
- Edit and reuse UGC and influencer content
- Work with the marketing team to edit paid social ads
Skills, experience and qualifications
- You live and breathe social media and know the onboarding details
- A minimum of 3 years experience in fashion related social media or successfully managing your own social media channels
- Intuitive and up-to-date knowledge of major platform algorithms and best practices
- Skilled at creating and editing content (image and video) for all social media platforms; Instagram, Stories, IGTV, Reels, TikTok, Snap, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- A creative eye and a solid understanding of the luxury fashion brand
- Excellent video and photo editing skills
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and a solid understanding of fashion branding, digital marketing and communications
- A self-taught confident and eager to be a brand ambassador
- Very good communication skills with excellent use of written English
- Well-organized and efficient person with good time management and prioritization skills and the ability to summarize and clearly communicate key information
- A team player who enjoys working in a very dynamic environment
- Eager to take on responsibilities and take on new challenges
THE NEXT STEP
If you’re up for a change and want to join our exciting and vibrant fashion brand in London, we’d love to hear from you.
- Please indicate your relevant work experience and social handles
- Describe your level of ability to capture, edit and manage social content on different platforms
- If possible, can you kindly state your current package and / or salary expectations?
Please send your CV and recent work to [email protected]
Dear Frances was founded with the clear goal of bringing luxury and designer classics to modern women. We are focused on bringing the highest level of design and craftsmanship, while slowing the fashion cycle and paving the way for socially responsible businesses.
We work closely with our team of artisan shoemakers in Italy, using sustainable materials and processes to develop a new kind of luxury – a luxury that seeks to slow down the fashion cycle, a luxury that focuses on the craftsmanship and a luxury that helps increase the integrity of our fashion choices. Dear Frances has become synonymous with modern and elegant designs, offering styles to the hero of a classic wardrobe.
Dear Frances shoes have been worn by Margot Robbie, Gigi & Bella Hadid, Kendal & Kylie Jenner, Kaia Gerber, Hailey Bieber, Selena Gomez, Zoe Kravitz, Emma Roberts and Sienna Miller. The brand has appeared in publications such as Vogue, W Magazine, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Nylon, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, InStyle and many more.
We are a socially conscious company and we are committed to partnering with like-minded organizations and individuals to pave the way for a more ethical and sustainable future.
CONTACT: Scott O’Connor [email protected]