Prince William flies into a rage as he confronts paparazzi stalker filming his children in leaked video

Prince William has found himself embroiled in a fresh row over privacy after a video of him angrily shouting at a paparazzi photographer filming his family on a bike ride went viral on Monday.

In the footage, an enraged William, wearing a puffer jacket and pointy hat, tells the man his behavior is “absolutely outrageous”.

The footage was posted to the YouTube account of Terry Harris whose online biography lists him as a drone operator and photographer. He appears to hold official accreditation as a newsgatherer.

In a lengthy introduction to the extraordinary footage, captions allege it was filmed in 2021 and say it was filmed shortly after William and his family were accused of breaking current UK lockdown rules at the time by gathering in a group of more than six with Prince Edward’s family, classified as another household.

The implication is that the photographer intended to catch the family engaging in similar behavior again.

The intro also seeks to infer an element of public service with another caption saying, “Surprisingly, between the time the photo of their bike ride was taken and the police arriving, there was a gap of almost 30 minutes. Were the future king and his family not protected?

In the edited video, which appeared to disappear from search results on Monday evening, William is seen saying to the camera, “You were here looking for us.”

Kate can be heard saying, “We went out for a bike ride with our kids, we saw you near our house.”

William then said, “How dare you behave like you did with our children?” How dare you? Stalking around here looking for us and our children? I’m going out for a leisurely bike ride with my kids on a Saturday and you don’t even give me your name. You’re outrageous, you’re disgusting, you’re really… Why are you here?

As he walks away, William says, “Thanks for ruining our day…I thought you learned by now.”

The clip appears to have been uploaded last week and had been viewed 20,000 times by Monday night.

The video clearly illustrates the pressures the royal family faces following the intrusion of the press. Although the UK press does not buy invasive images of the royal family and their children, such images are regularly published by non-UK websites.

Kensington Palace has been approached for comment.

About Julius Southworth

Check Also

Celebrities who have collapsed, fainted and passed out in public

Celebrities who have collapsed, fainted and passed out in public It’s not that easy …