Images That Sell is a highly regarded content photography and fashion e-commerce studio based in Rosbery Sydney. We work with leading Australian lifestyle and fashion brands.
Images That Sell recognizes each employee as an individual. We strive to make our studio a friendly and positive environment and aim to train our photographers, videographers, retouchers and assistants to become the best they can be in this challenging and rewarding industry.
ITS is looking for a mid-level e-commerce photographer to join our team.
* Work in a friendly, fast-paced studio environment dealing with model and flat lay clothing photography. On the photos and video of the model.
* Shoot products alongside and communicate well with our other photographers and the rest of the studio team.
* Take, learn and respond to clear instructions on how to photograph our clients’ products.
* Light the products in the right way according to the customer’s style guide.
* Pull and code required quantity of products daily.
* Have a graduate degree in photography or equivalent.
* Have a genuine appreciation for studio fashion products and model photography.
* Proven experience of at least 2 years in an e-commerce photographic studio as a photographer using professional DSLR cameras and lighting.
* Have a keen eye for detail.
* Have a polite and professional manner of working.
* Have good timing and good personal motivation.
* Have the ability to easily travel to and from Hackney on weekdays.
Studio photography must include, but not be limited to, clothing, jewelry and fashion accessories:
- On the photos/videos of the model
- On dummy
- Flat / suspended
- Creative group
- Creative background
Any other potential studio photography set requirements within reason shall include, but not be limited to:
- Video shoots and animated images.
- Set construction shoots.
- Great team culture
- Office accepting dogs
This is an intermediate level position and we will need proof of experience filming e-commerce in a professional studio.
If you tick all the boxes and are ready to work, apply now!
Hours: This is a full-time contract position, 5 days a week from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Please send applications with a cover letter and supporting image folio to [email protected]
Don’t call the studio