Hell has no fury like a despised woman. A man wrote that. Britney Spears, however, wrote: “Lord have mercy on the souls of my family if I ever do an interview !!!” It really does sound.
On Friday, Spears gave a glimpse of how she is adjusting to life without her father guiding her tutelage.
“I’m just going to be honest and say I’ve waited so long to be released from the situation I’m in… and now that it’s here I’m scared to do anything because I’m scared.” to make a mistake! !! ” she wrote in the Instagram post, a sign that fury and fear often mix. “For so many years I’ve always been told that if I succeed it could end … and it never was !!! I worked so hard but now it’s here and as I get closer and closer to the end, I’m very happy but there are a lot of things that scare me 😬 !!! ”
A judge dismissed from office Jamie spears of his role as co-curator in September, meaning he lost control of his estate. An accountant has been temporarily placed in Jamie’s place, but it is possible that the arrangement that has governed Britney’s life for the past 13 years will soon be dissolved. His next hearing is on November 12.
She added that the paparazzi are always on her, a situation that looks like things and not in a good way. “It’s like they want me to do something crazy,” she said, also confirming that she was taking a break from her job, even a break from her job on her own terms, whatever. what that would mean at this point, writing: “Until then… I stay away from business 💼 that’s all I’ve known in my entire life… that’s why it’s so confusing to me! !! ”
Spears also confirmed she was celebrating Christmas earlier, with a photo of a decorated tree spreading joy. All of you who have secretly spotted Mariah carey“All I want for Christmas is you” October 1 may no longer have to hide in the shadows (Britney isn’t the only one relying on old Christmas traditions to consolidate ). She wrote: “I think any reason to find more joy in life is a good idea… and it’s no secret that I have experienced it in the past… so maybe I should do the right things. things a little differently from now on !!! “
More great stories from Vanity Show
– Inside Anthony Bourdain’s devouring relationship
– The tortured history of the Royal Spare
– Behind the timeless wedding dress of Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy
– Gabby Petito and the nauseating effects of real crime in real time
– Real housewives and the anti-vaxxer
– Love is a crime: The rise and fall of Walter Wanger Cleopatra
– Shop for Meghan Markle’s New York travel looks
– R. Kelly’s guilty verdict had been in the works for almost 30 years
– Extract from the archives: Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy, the private princess
– Subscribe to “The Buyline” to receive an organized list of fashion, book and beauty purchases in a weekly newsletter.